According to the experts, spiritually is considered to be in a non-materialistic state. The spiritual person is stated to be one who does not evaluate his success from physical possessions or material achievements. Those who are materialistic, accomplishes their mission by acquiring success or money and expects happiness to come automatically.
Unfortunately, this does not happen. It has been noticed that even after achieving their desired results, majority of the people do not seem to be happy and satisfied. Achieving power or wealth simply changes the issues or worry faced. The rich person no more is required to worry about shelter, food, comforts, clothing and the like, but he has to face other problems. Again, the powerful person also gets worried about different things.
The spiritual person is termed to be whose objective is not material accomplishment for deriving happiness, since he believes in satisfying the soul and not the body.
Knowing the benefits of spirituality
- Peace: For all material things, there are present limitations, something that does not exist for spiritual reality. For becoming richer, one has to snatch something from the other. But to become more spiritual, there is nothing to be taken from anyone, thus avoiding conflicts with everyone. Since the spiritual person has not taken or stolen anything, he is not required to fear anyone.
- Health: Physical or body pleasures do not give the spiritual person any happiness. He has simple food habits, a disciplined body and healthy weight, thus enjoying good health, free from diseases.
- Happiness: The spiritual person is of the opinion that happiness can be found from within. Therefore, he does not waste time trying to find happiness externally. He tries to identify his requirements within and becomes happy. Listening to music, helping others may make him happy and not eating at any five star hotel.
- Respect: The individual due to his spiritual thoughts transforms himself to becoming a divine person from an ordinary one, as he has the least physical needs. This type of person is known to live for the others and is respected by everyone, including his adversaries. People follow his words and trust him as he is treated with plenty of respect. By ruling souls, he also becomes much powerful.
- Wisdom: People in general have the habit of treating the others as individuals, since they tend to find each of them to be different from the others. But the spiritual person is one who finds every human being to be part and parcel of same soul and God. Thus, he is able to connect easily with any individual’s soul and can develop faith and trust instantly. Therefore, even those people who are seen to be evil by others act as saint when dealing with spiritual people.
Being a spiritual person does come with plenty of benefits, since it is only such people who can live a healthy, happy and satisfied life. Also he is free from every type of conflict and competition.